- High school seniors love being the center of attention. That’s why we’ve created a fresh & unique presentation that speaks directly to them! Design Aglow’s fun and modern Senior Welcome Packet has covered all the bases from what to wear, how to look chic, where to go, and how to turn a senior session into an investment that lasts a lifetime.
Senior Welcome Packet at a glance:
• Welcome greeting from your studio
Enhance your client experience by offering keepsakes from the Essential Senior Product Collection and enhance your marketing with a cohesive Blogsite Design from ProPhoto.
• Tips about choosing a location and making their session unique
• Hair and makeup guide
• What to wear and what to bring
• Product showcase
• Studio business card
To get the presentation folder shown in the images, please visit the Design Aglow Paper Shop.
- • Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple modifications
• Welcome Note: greeting defining the custom portraiture experience and your studio’s enthusiastic mission to exceed client expectations (4x5.5 flat note card)
• General Studio Info Card: including packages, general session info, location session info, info about becoming a senior rep and testimonials (4x5.5 quad-fold)
• Beauty Guide: with helpful tips for makeup, styling & clothing and checklist of items to remember leading up to their session (5x5 tri-fold card)
• Product options (5x7 wide fold card)
• Bookmark Referral Gift Card: include 3 to help with word-of-mouth marketing
• Business card with contact info (2x3.5)
• 4 Fun Packaging Stickers (2.75x2.75)
• Return address label for branded mailing option
• Branded Gift Magnet for even more buzz(5x5)
• Branded Facebook Timeline Cover to marketing your studio online
• Bonus InDesign versions for speedy drag-and-drop workflow (all templates except the Facebook Timeline Cover)
• 9-page tutorial of must-have sources and information
• Made using templates from ProdPI, but can be customized to be suitable for any lab
Please Note: We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
• Photoshop CS and newer
• InDesign CS4 and newer (all templates except the Facebook Timeline Cover)
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11
• Windows and Mac
- It's Sellable: Seniors are shoppers. You need a clever way to get them in the door and then reel them in. The Senior Welcome Packet does just that by reassuring them that when they book their session with your studio, they’ll be in the spotlight, and you’ll make them feel comfortable and relaxed and provide fantastic imagery and products. While they may face out with bravado, deep down those confident seniors are still just kids, and a support and assurance goes a long way.
It's a Time Saver: Once the summer senior picture season heats up, you don’t want to be bogged down in the details. Design Aglow has anticipated the most frequently asked questions and concerns about senior portraits and packaged them up into a fresh and detailed folio for seniors and their families to review before and after booking a session.
It Shapes Your Image: When you share all of this information with your senior clients, word about your business will get out. From Instagram to Facebook to Pinterest, to hanging out with their friends every day, seniors love to let everyone know what they’re doing. And their senior photography session will be no exception. It’s a perfect and tangible way to generate buzz about your business.
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (U.S. eastern time).