Selling large statement pieces to your clients is an essential part of your success! This guide is designed to help you succeed in three primary ways:
1. By eliminating your clients' "big 8x10" mentality. While you understand an 8x10 or 11x14 isn't an impressive piece of wall art, clients might not. Replace their stale ideas of what portrait art should be by putting our best display practices to work for you.
2. By teaching you how to most effectively showcase your art. Clients' perspective is their reality so it's critical to provide them with a guiding purchasing process that is both elegant and educational.
3. By providing a visual expert guide that is simple to use and simple to sell with! When clients can visualize the impact of appropriately-sized artwork, selling portraits is a breeze!
We demonstrate portrait sizes ranging from the smaller 16x20 (looks so silly over the sofa!) to properly sized 30x40 (the goal!) and a few stops in between. This creates instant value not in only your work, but for your expert advice. Clients leave the buying process feeling like smart consumers, and you leave it with the largest possible sale in hand.
• Sizing visuals show clients the literal difference in how their images will look on a wall (16x20, 20x24, 24x30 and 30x40)
• High quality timeless furniture, photographed by Design Aglow
• Fully layered PSD files for complete customization (easily add your own portraits to the image placeholders)
• Print as a quad-fold piece or use a digital PDF on your website, tablet, or as a PDF email
Some of the latest stock roomshots are, shall we say...shabby and not so chic. Distinguish your studio with our high-quality furniture selections and leave the cheesy typical stock shots for the amateurs!
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple modifications and complete customization
• Professional photography by Design Aglow
• Quad-fold layout (4x5.5)
o Print for quick reference
o Use a digital PDF on your website, tablet, or Smartphone
• Photoshop CS3 and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11
• Windows and Mac
FEATURES & BENEFITS
It's Sellable: This Selling Guide allows you to completely eradicate the all-too common "big 8x10" mentality. Demonstrate with visual examples just how impactful an appropriately sized portrait is. This educational guide teaches clients just how much better bigger can look in their home. They leave the buying process excited about their new statement piece, and you leave it with larger sales!
It's a Time Saver: Trying to navigate a conversation with someone who honestly believes an 10-inch wide photo will make an impact as a piece of art can not only get quickly frustrating, but can take some serious time. This guide takes opinions out of the equation and helps streamline your selling. When clients actually see what a 30x40 portrait does to a space, there is no longer "I think," only "I see." And seeing is believing! Once this gap is bridged, you're on easy street.
It Shapes Your Image: As you guide your clients through this educational sizing journey, you present yourself not as a salesperson, but as a expert in art and design. When they grasp the concepts of art placement and appropriate sizing, they begin to feel confident in their choices and furthermore, confident in your advice. They feel like accomplished, intelligent buyers, and look to you as a home stylist extraordinaire!
A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials
section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information
, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (U.S. eastern time).