This fashionable 16-page magazine template offers an inventive way to feature your portrait photography, products, and fabulous style. Use this template to create a personalized online experience for your clients, or a luxe full-size printed magazine format, and stand out as one of the most desirable studios in your area.
Featuring professionally written text and graphic layouts with complete editorial guidelines, the Design Aglow creative team built this modern template with simplicity in mind. We’ve even included a bonus guide to help you create the most effective magazine campaign possible.
This stylish magazine includes:
• 16 pages of fully customizable layouts
• Editor’s section, to introduce yourself and your services
• Space for logo, images, client testimonials, and even effective calls to action
• Featured client session with sidebar, great for any type of shoot
• Your studio's portrait process from shoot to print
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you just love
• What to expect the day of a shoot
• Client wardrobe suggestion page for perfect portraits
• Different product options (stock photos included)
• Optional digital delivery format for a no-cost online presentation
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple customizations and modifications
• 16-page, 8.5x11 fully customizable layout for standard printing as well as digital delivery format
• Editor’s page, for introducing yourself and your services
• Professionally written text, focused on portrait photography themes and topics; can be re-used as a template with only minor adjustments, or as a guide for your own articles
• Comprehensive writing package from Design Aglow’s own editor, with tips for organizing your magazine look and content and suggestions for making the biggest impact
• Back cover space for studio promotions and calls to action
• Sample client questionnaires
• Favorite vendor feature to spotlight the local businesses you love (and cross-refer!)
• Our recommendations for online viewing and/or printing your magazine are included, as well as a valuable coupon for 10% off your print order with Copy Craft.
Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
• Photoshop CS and newer
• InDesign CS3 and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 and newer
• Windows and Mac
Features & Benefits
It’s Sellable: This incredibly easy yet professionally designed magazine template helps you make a lasting impression on your clients and prospects that will help you easily and effectively sell your services. Feature your best portrait imagery with this striking template and add a stylish flair to your studio's brand.
It’s a Time Saver: Pre-drafted editorial components and pre-designed page layouts allow for professional design with minimal time and resource investment. Utilize the included Photoshop templatess or drag-and-drop utility in InDesign, and follow the editorial guidelines to tailor your magazine-style content in no time. The Luxe Portrait Studio Magazine template makes editing a breeze.
It Shapes Your Image: The eye-catching, yet cost-effective Portrait Studio Magazine template provides the perfect platform to highlight your photography skills in style and simultaneously establish an associated sense of professionalism.
A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials
section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase:
We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing:
If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information
, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (U.S. eastern time).