Every great room begins with a great design. The Design Aglow team has packaged this Inspire Guide as a virtual interior design assistant for portrait and wedding photographers. The Inspire Guide 4: Fine Art Photography Galleries package is built to help you sell wall displays and photo groupings with a professionally created pitch piece.
• Visually demonstrate the appeal of wall displays through beautiful hand-drawn imagery
• Offer your clients options, with more than two dozen professionally designed room ideas
• Customize the experience by integrating client images in the simple-to-use template
The template features a cover and welcome page, fully customizable to include your studio policies, logos and more. Each room in the Fine Art Galleries collection also dons a stylish name for reference, offering that extra bit of authenticity to your product options.
To learn more about this inspirationally designed download, check out the Product Details and Features and Benefits tabs.
• Wedding and portrait photographers who want to sell custom photo collages in addition to current product lines
Click here to see its companion plugin for ProSelect.
• 25 gorgeous, professionally designed wall displays complete with hand-drawn and painted furniture, frames, mats, and accessories
• Each template is in fully layered Photoshop PSD format for unlimited customization including color changes
• Includes a cover, price list, and welcome page that are able to be customized with studio policies, prices, colors, and logo
• Bundled action will automatically place client's images into the templates, saving time and making presentations more personal
• Each collection has been given a lovely, stylish name for easy reference
• Includes 12 page tutorial to learn how to use the guide, plus info on how to post it online and make mini copies
• InDesign version of the 8.5x11 galleries for easy drag-and-drop workflow
• 4x5.5, 8 panel pocket mini inspire guide to plant the seed of investing in wall galleries; give to clients at the end of your session/event
• Photoshop CS and newer
• InDesign CS5.5 and newer
• Windows and Mac
*Please note - We supply the names of the fonts used, but not the .ttf files.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
It's Sellable: Great designers know that pictures, not words sell a room. Demonstrating the design potential behind a great a wall collection has never been simpler! Using the Inspire Guide 4 as your personal room stylist, show your clients the value in wall groupings and photo galleries, and even personalize the experience with simple customized photo integrations.
It's a Time Saver: We've taken the time to carefully assemble 25 hand-drawn wall gallery layouts that will have your clients jumping on the opportunity to purchase collections rather than a stand-alone portrait. We've done all the work for you! Simply show as-is or go the extra mile and insert client images into the frames using a simple Photoshop Action, or drag-and-drop with InDesign.
It Shapes Your Image: The Inspire Guide 4: Fine Art Photography Galleries collection is as simple to use as it is aesthetic. The artistic renderings are each stunning in their own right, and the entire collection adds an air of professionalism and interior design to your studio.
A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials
section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information
, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (U.S. eastern time).