- The Good Karma Album features unique, professionally drawn layouts with crisp and clean lines and inviting image-centric design. Distinguish your studio offerings as with modern designer pieces using this professional, easy-to-use album template.
• 30 creative page designs
• Fully customizable 10x10 layouts
• Sleek and elegant look to showcase any photographic style
This incredibly well-crafted template can serve for traditional album layouts or as stand-alone templates for individual uses such as brochures and studio marketing, wall displays, digital slideshows and products, custom cards and more!
• Layered PSD files for simple modifications and complete customization
• 30-page layout
• Editable 10x10 design with cover spread
• Designed for printing through ProDPI or Design Aglow Albums (made using their templates) or easily customize to suit your own preferred vendor
• Bundled actions for super simple image integration
Bonus templates included to boost your sales:
• 20x20 gallery wrapped canvas
• 5x5 thank you card
• 5x5 senior graduation announcement
• Photoshop CS and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11 (to place images by hand, without the action)
• Windows and Mac
It’s Sellable: Keep your studio in good graces with a little help from our Good Karma album template. Flexible, customizable, and versatile, this album set offers simple selling across all channels.
It’s a Time Saver: Forget the hassle and time constraints of your old design theories. This comprehensive template comes complete with bundled actions to help you get creative and finish up faster than ever before.
It Shapes Your Image: Your reputation depends on your clients’ perception of your studio, and tools like the Good Karma Album only serve to enhance your studio’s brand and image. Become a leader in your market and distinguish yourself as a premier option.
- A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (U.S. eastern time).