Photography may be an exciting and unique sector of business, but it remains a business indeed. And like any professional company, you and your studio should be protected from the potential hazards that face businesses today, including the unfortunate realities of things like frivolous lawsuits, divorces, or other unplanned incidents. The exceptionally detailed Complete Legal Wedding Contract provides a clearly defined outline that protects both you and your client, by plainly expressing expectations of both parties. This comprehensive contract ensures weddings will always come together beautifully and without complications.
Complete Legal Wedding Contract At a Glance:
• Customizable contract, with space for studio logo and contact information
• Clearly defined payment schedules and fee information for the bride and groom
• Expressed details that identify your studio rights and liabilities, including items like copyright and cancellation terms
• Wedding day event terms
• Production terms. Includes components that explain design processes and procedures to help clients understand the timeline and know what they can expect and when to expect it
New Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF Included: designed to empower your business even further, you can send the PDF straight to your clients to complete from the comfort of their own computer or mobile device, like their iPad or iPhone! No more messy paperwork or trying to figure out how to create an online web form for clients to use. Simply download, add your studio information in Adobe Acrobat (full tutorial included) and send off to be completed! It's literally as easy as 1, 2, 3.
*Header image shown is included as a stock image with download.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT NOTE: This contract has been written in accordance with US law; however, laws vary from state to state, so it is highly recommended you verify that your customized contract complies with your state laws. Design Aglow cannot guarantee the included contents are compliant with Canadian law, but as the US and Canada have very similar legal structures, the customization options should prove adequate for any minor adjustments needed to comply for Canadian clients. While we have taken an extremely detailed approach with the contents of this contract, please be sure to consult a lawyer prior to use to ensure you are covered under your local laws.
Complete Legal Wedding Contract Product Details:
• Comprehensive legal contract designed specifically for wedding photography
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple modifications
• Bonus InDesign (.idml) files
• Bonus Interactive Adobe Acrobat PDF with stock header image
• Designated space for your logo and studio information
• Includes the following contract components:
Payments and Fees
• Clear and defined payment schedule
• Non-refundable retainer/deposit verbiage that plainly explains the deposit terms
• Clear and defined final payment deadline with penalty terms for non receipt/termination of contract
• Limited price guarantee details
• Payment guidelines
• Fees for post-order changes
• Rush order fees
• Retouching fees/rates
Studio Rights and Liabilities
• Legal terms and conditions
• Statement of artistic style
• Defects clause
• Copyright information
• Your studio's right of exclusivity
• Cancellation information
• Studio liability information
Event Day and Production Terms
• Wedding detail section
• Full wedding package inclusions and examples
• Online gallery terms
• Meal request details
• Typical operating procedure and order production timeframe
• Photo release guidelines
• Album design process and timeframe
Expectations of the Client
• Information for the Bride & Groom
• Guest conduct expectations
• Photographer harassment policy and penalty terms for violations
• Studio archiving policy information (includes verbiage on archived images and purging of unordered files)
• Optional client agreement clause for back-ups. (By agreeing to this, clients acknowledge and accept the responsibility of document back-up and maintaining digital files.)
Please note: We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
• Photoshop CS and newer
• InDesign CS4 and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 through 11 (not compatible with Photoshop Elements 12)
• Windows and Mac
It's Sellable: This contract helps you create a studio environment free of worries and complications. The Complete Legal Wedding Contract allows you to sell your wedding photography services and products effortlessly, with a clearly detailing to your clients what they can expect along the way " and protecting your studio in the process.
It's a Time Saver: Our legal team has created the Complete Legal Wedding Contract to be the ultimate contract tool for wedding photographers. Save time at client meetings by eliminating the need to explicitly discuss your process, and provide it instead in writing. And save yourself the hassle of legal research by utilizing this perfectly planned contract for the industry.
It Shapes Your Image: The Complete Wedding Contract is more than just protection*; it's a valuable, professionally written business tool that demonstrates intelligence and integrity, two intangible characteristics that foster lasting client relationships and position your studio as a professional, exceptional leader in your market.
*It is highly recommended to consult a lawyer prior to use to ensure you are covered under your local laws.
OVERVIEW INCLUDES FEATURES & BENEFITS USAGE It’s a bridal fantasy: three unique wedding paper suites of coordinating designs, each collection crafted from different sized and shaped cards for a bespoke...
OVERVIEW INCLUDES FEATURES & BENEFITS USAGE As a companion to the clean-lined look of our Modern Minimalist Wedding Welcome Packet and Modern Minimalist Portrait Welcome Packet, the Minimalist Marketing Suite...
OVERVIEW INCLUDES FEATURES & BENEFITS USAGE Showcase your clients’ wedding details--and your photography--in our hot-off-the-press 8-page special issue that’s all about them. The magazine is the first template of its...