Design Aglow’s Portrait Studio Welcome Packet is a comprehensive collection that sets the scene for a complete portrait experience. The Welcome Packet is as rich in time-saving potential as it is in beauty, offering an attractive yet simplified approach to high quality luxury branding.
Take advantage of this small investment to look like a million bucks (and the most impressive studio in your town) with a product that – like all Design Aglow products – pays for itself in no time at all. Show clients how you set the bar high for customer satisfaction by offering a truly custom client portrait experience. Give your clients the professional, inspiring appeal they’ll insist on sharing with friends.
Portrait Studio Welcome Packet At a Glance:
• Welcome greeting
• Session info card template
• Templates for marketing and referral tools
• Client questionnaires
• Studio Policies
• …and more!
To round out your tools for success, be sure to check out the companion products, Client Care Cards
and Wedding Client Welcome Packet
• Layered Photoshop PSD files for simple modifications
• Welcome greeting: defining the custom portraiture experience and your studio’s enthusiastic mission to exceed client expectations (5x7 flat note card)
• Session info card: time, date, location plus studio contact information (2x7 folded bookmark)
• Fashion tips: clothing, hair and makeup guide to help your clients look their best (5x5 trifold)
• Studio policies: session inclusion details, what to expect during and after the session, policies and important copyright info (5x7 wide format card)
• Essential “Getting to Know You” client questionnaire: self printable (8.5x11)
• Portrait referral cards (business card size)
• Sticker: brand your welcome packet in style (4x5.5)
• Product menu: share wall gallery inspiration and other purchasable collections and include ordering requirements (8-panel accordion card)
• Client gift: customizable mini promo book with 10 panels, quotes and studio info, plus front and back custom covers (3x3 accordion hardcover book)
• Bonus InDesign versions for speedy drag-and-drop workflow
• 8-page tutorial of must-have sources and information
• Made using templates from WHCC, but can be customized to be suitable for any lab
Please Note: We supply the names of the fonts used, but .ttf files must be downloaded from other providers. See Usage for additional details.
• Photoshop CS and newer
• InDesign CS3 and newer
• Photoshop Elements 6 and newer
• Windows and Mac
FEATURES & BENEFITS
It's Sellable: The Welcome Packet helps you not only get clients excited and prepared for their sessions, but it also encourages lasting client relationships, and plants the seeds for purchases of wall galleries and fine products, maximizing each and every client session. With a well-stocked set of portraiture inspired marketing tools, selling is simple and more effective.
It's a Time Saver: Answer questions clients didn’t even yet know they had and keep them engaged all the way through the purchasing process with the Portrait Studio Welcome Packet, without having to sit down and hand-draft correspondence or marketing. Included materials like client questionnaires give you expedited insight into your new subjects and maximize your session time.
It Shapes Your Image: The correspondence and marketing tools are excellent, but the real value in this Pack is the reputation you’ll gain from the results. Clients will look flawless — we supply tips for great hair, makeup, and clothing — and you’ll look even better, with a suite of professional items you can print yourself, or order in short runs at the your lab of choice.
A few notes from Design Aglow about our products.
Customization: This product is an instant download and is fully customizable unless otherwise noted. A support guide is provided with your product, or in our Tutorials
section. It offers a generalized overview for customizing the template. NOTE: Both the template and tutorial are designed specifically for professional photographers and assume a working knowledge and intermediate experience with Photoshop and a familiarity with layer masks.
Printing: Unless otherwise noted, all template layouts are formatted for standard professional lab printing. You can print your final products anywhere professional services are provided, however we do include a recommended lab with your download.
Fonts: Most fonts used in Design Aglow products are standard system fonts that may already be installed on your computer, or are easily attainable by downloading from the creators. Due to copyright protection, we are unable to include these files directly in the template, but a quick Internet search for the font online will typically yield several resources (font style names are included with your product for easy searching).
About Your Purchase: We understand inspiration knows no boundaries and that you're probably eager to get started. This product is designed to be used immediately, which is why we made it digital! We do hope you understand, however, that since it is digital, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. Before you finalize your purchase, take one more look to be sure it's exactly what you need and that you have the appropriate software.
One more thing: If you haven't purchased from us before, take a minute to review our Copyright Information
, for important details on how you legally use this product. It will probably answer most of the questions you may have, and explains key product usage guidelines.
Have questions? Contact us anytime. A friendly, intelligent member of Design Aglow will be happy to offer assistance during our operating hours, M-F 9:00-5:00 (U.S. eastern time).